The Human Underwater SocietyA new dynamic to promote increased human underwater autonomy and to benefit the people
The Human Underwater Society offers a global framework, guidelines and an economic perspective to initiate the next step of human conquest of the underwater environment and resources.
We aim to implement a strong operational strategy to boost the development of underwater technologies and to launch market opportunities benefiting not only to coastal and island population but also to all citizens of the world.
Back to originsReaching the missing link to unwrap an ocean of alternative solutions
biometry monitoring, studies on limiting factors impacts.
Tahiti, French Polynesia
– a public exhibition and entertainment center dedicated to the awareness of local population and visitors
– a new touristic spot to increase the offer for foreign and local visitors
– an innovation center with a fab-lab and an incubator (to design, to assemble and to test new devices)
– a health center (which will concentrate on rehabilitation, sport and wellness)
– a training and educational center
Developing educational multimedia tools, events and contents. Propose a new touristic offer in French Polynesia.
HUS Prize Engineering&Design
– The HUS Prize Design & Engineering, launched in 2016
– The HUS Prize Architectural
– The HUS Prize Media & Education
Be connected to HUSReceive our news. Your email will not be used for other purpose.
+ 689 87 28 23 51
98713 Papeete, French Polynesia
The Human Underwater Society would like to thanks Tim Mc Kenna for the wonderfull photos he has offered to us.
Follow him on www.timmckennaphoto.com